To: "ashley cox" <ash cox talktalk net>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] The new fedora 12

how do you install with fedora? how do you get the thing working and
installed with orca when you have no sighted assistance?
Hank
kind regards
Hank
websiets, affiliate bisneses you can join,and contact information:
radio station:
coming soon
personal sites, affiliate buisness sites you can join,and blog:
coming soon
online store:
coming soon
email addresses and messenger/social network info:
hanksmith5 gmail com
main email:
http://www.twitter.com/hanksmith
twitter: