To: "ashley cox" <ash cox talktalk net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] The new fedora 12

Hi
Are you using virtualbox or VMware on the Mac side? I can get Fedora 12 to boot up just fine in VMware, but the particular version of Pulseaudio used has issues with VMware's emulated sound card so can't get any further than that unless there's a way to boot up without Pulseaudio that I don't know about. Later versions of Pulse have this issue fixed, but the F12 live cd doesn't have these versions.