Re: [orca-list] Orca Reading From XML to MP3

Brungardt, Skyler writes:
Does Orca have the ability natively, with configuration, or at all, to read content from a dynamically
generated XML file and have it exported as an audio format such as MP3 or WAV?

Huh? I'm sorry, but this question makes no sense to me.

mp3 and wav are formats used to store audio data in files. xml is markup
language, generally expressable in simple ASCII.

So, I think you've confused apples and hammers, just to make an analogy.

Janina

What would such a configuration require?

I couldn't find much information regarding this on the web.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Skyler Brungardt
Office of Innovation

We innovate new technologies to help you fulfill your mission.

Social Security Administration
6401 Security Blvd, Woodlawn, MD 21235
Email:  skyler brungardt ssa gov
Mobile:  443.791.4905