Re: [orca-list] Orca Reading From XML to MP3

Brungardt, Skyler writes:
Does Orca have the ability natively, with configuration, or at all, to read content from a dynamically
generated XML file and have it exported as an audio format such as MP3 or WAV?

Huh? I'm sorry, but this question makes no sense to me.

mp3 and wav are formats used to store audio data in files. xml is markup
language, generally expressable in simple ASCII.

So, I think you've confused apples and hammers, just to make an analogy.

What would such a configuration require?

I couldn't find much information regarding this on the web.

Many thanks!

Skyler Brungardt
Office of Innovation

We innovate new technologies to help you fulfill your mission.

Social Security Administration
6401 Security Blvd, Woodlawn, MD 21235
Email:  skyler brungardt ssa gov
Mobile:  443.791.4905

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at
The FAQ is at
Netiquette Guidelines are at
Log bugs and feature requests at

Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200
                sip:janina rednote net

Chair, Open Accessibility       janina a11y org
Linux Foundation

Chair, Protocols & Formats
Web Accessibility Initiative
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)