Re: [orca-list] new cherrypal africa

Josh,

It is interesting that this Cherrypal has Ubuntu and ORCA.  It sounds
like a fabulous unit - now if we can only convince a hardware maker to
make an inexpensive brailler, we would really have something.

Maybe an install of Vinux (Linux for Visually Impaired and Blind
users) with command line programs, and a minimal install of ORCA and a
small desktop would be possible.

Best wishes,

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA