[orca-list] patch with simple pulseaudio driver

Hi,

Here it is the patch to themuso's git master with the new driver by Bill
Cox and some minor changes by myself:

* This driver supports setting the pulseaudio server like the old one
* Min_audio_length is configurable via speech-dispatcher settings file
(AudioPulseMinLength directive)
* Removed all the old driver structures and settings (they are
accessible via git so I guess there is no need to keep them on the code)
* Changed default configuration file to reflect the changes.

It seems working fine here, although I only tested on my asus netbook
running karmic with espeak and viavoice.
Patch is attached, I generated it with git format-patch so it must by
applied with git apply I think.

Best Regards,

Rui Batista
Rui Batista
E-mail/googletalk: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
MSN/WLM: ruiandrebatista (at) hotmail (dot) com (don't send mail to this
on)
Skype: ruiandrebatista
twitter: http://twitter.com/ragb
weblog: http://outputstream.wordpress.com