* Cepstral

You may find looking at the orca wiki is useful to find out some of the basics of orca, visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca.

Michael Whapples
On -10/01/37 20:59, Josh wrote:

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.
----- Original Message -----
To: Josh
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 10:24 PM
Subject: New to ubuntu

Hi all!
I'm a verry new user of Ubuntu and Orca. and i have some problems to understand how things reealy works compair to windows. I have made some very serius misstake.
but i stil don't know how to opend Orcas configurationmenu. I have disabled the checkbox that one who wondwr if i wan't have orca windows opend. But i must could opend the configuration later or? And my cecund question is if there are som better speach syntercyser then this one? I think this one is a little boaring.

Best regards
Alex