[orca-list] orca suggestion

Hi,

I have a suggestion for Orca. Add a routine to constantly monitor if orca is running. this routine only gets invoked when orca is started and running. if orca shts off, it will restart itself like voiceover restarts itself for the mac.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.