[orca-list] Orca and Open Office

Hi All,

just tried installing open office 2.4 and the java access bridge on Debian
Lenny and Orca doesn't read anything out or echo key presses. Is there any
other packages I need to install or any other configuration I need to do to
get it to work? Orca was already installed and configured, do I need to
reinstall? I had the same results with Open Office 3 but presumed it was
because it was from backports. Any clues would be appreciated.

drbongo