[orca-list] Thunderbird is really Groovin'!

Hey All,

I just wanted to say how snappy and solid Thunderbird seems to be. I've been reading a bunch of mail for the past couple hours or so and replying to a few along the way and I really like the general and overall snappiness of the program and Orca's interaction with it. I especially like how it works with the message list now with Thunderbird telling you about the expanded/collapsed status (yes, that's been around for a while now but I love it just the same. I also like where the myoved the unread status before the ahthor name now; I find that easier to notice now than before, when it was before the date.

I would like to offer a tip to hear how many messages are in a thread. First, be sure the thread is collapsed; while so and as soon as you arrow onto this line, press the Orca-KB-Enter key twice. This will read the status line and part of that information will say how many messages are selected. It so happens that this number matches exactly how many messages are under that collapsed thread. I never knew you could do that before. Not sure if this is new or not but sure is new to me and I love it.

I've noticed a couple small problems which I will try and file bogs for.

Anyway, good work so far; this is rivaling my other favorite mailer (mutt) now.