Re: [orca-list] Switching keyboard language in OpenSolaris

Hi Daniel:

Sorry it took me a while to respond - I was out on vacation. It's actually the first time in probably about a decade that I've actually taken time off and not worked for more than 1 day in a row.

Your question is probably best asked/answered in an OpenSolaris forum, but I did a quick Google search and came across this:

http://blogs.sun.com/sunwg11nprg/entry/switching_keyboard_layout_in_solaris

For the OpenSolaris discussions, you might be interested in:

Hope this helps,

Will

Daniel K. Gartmann wrote:

Hi, Sorry for this off-topic question. But, could someone plese help me to change keyboard layout in OpenSolaris to Danish? I've been trying several times to change using ctrl+space, but to no avail.
How can I get to the keyboard language switcher applet using the keyboard?
Thanks so much in advance. Best regards Daniel