Re: [orca-list] Orca refuses to continue moving down a line at certain points of some websites

Hello,
Done this, bug 592383.

Michael Whapples
On 19/08/09 20:56, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Michael.

It might be (another) case of RCM but we should try to not get stuck.
<smile>

I'm in the middle of my DayJob at the moment, but if you could file a
bug on this issue (including the information you provide here), I'll try
to take a look this weekend.

Thanks. Take care.
--joanie