Re: [orca-list] more than one blank space arenot recognizedin thunderbird

Hi,
And if punctuation is set to none, I hear one full stop.

On 08/13/2009 11:48 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:
Hi,

If punctuation is set to all then you do indeed hear two full stops when reviewing by line.

However this isn't Thunderbird specific and indeed, Orca is throwing in full stops all over the place with punctuation set to all. I get them when bringing up menus, on button labels... and all over the place where none exist.

Something wrong here...