Re: [orca-list] more than one blank space are not recognized in thunderbird

Confirmed.

In fact I didn't even need to create a new message. I got that problem when reviewing your message below. the first two spaces inbetween the words are not spoken (nothing is), only the third space is spoken.

I have confirmed that this problem occurs when composing too.

Paul