Re: [orca-list] getting snapshot of gnome accessibility documentation off-line

--- On Thu, 6/8/09, Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> wrote:

Now is a decent time to update the
docs, so take good constructive notes on issues you find.

Hi Will,

Where do we send the suggestions and patches for GAG. I sent few suggestion last time to Vincent Alexander but didn't get any response.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| | Blog:

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.