Re: [orca-list] getting snapshot of gnome accessibility documentation off-line

Hi Peter:

On http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/, you will find a "Downloads" section that points to tarballs. On there is a link to http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/gnome-access-guide-html-nightly.tar.gz

Hope this helps. Now is a decent time to update the docs, so take good constructive notes on issues you find.

Will

Peter Rayner wrote:
I'm about to spend a lot of time in trains and planes.  A good time to
learn a new system.  I would like to carry a version of the gnome
accessibility user documentation http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/
which seems to, at least from the index, contain the guide to orca as
well as navigation of gnome from the keyboard.

Doing a wget --recursive
from the above url was a bad idea but does someone have a better one?
thanks in advance
Peter