From: Rakesh arky Ambati [mailto:rakesh_ambati yahoo com]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 3:18 PM
To: orca-list gnome org; Bart Bunting
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Emacs and Orca again

Hi Bart,

Not sure if this is same problem.

While testing karmic I found that Emacs compiled with support for GTK+ causes orca/at-spi to hang. Can you
try out the latest emacs-snapshot-gtk and see if you can reproduce the problem.

Cheers

--arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org | Blog:
http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com