Re: [orca-list] slight GUI issue?

Hi
From my testing it certainly seems to be fixed in the preferences GUI. Thanks.

On Aug 4, 2009, at 02:00, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Hi Jacob, all.

A little while ago I said:

What I need to figure out is how to modify the Tab order for Gtk+
tables. It may take me a couple of days because of my DayJob, but I
will figure something out.

Then I went to bed. And I didn't fall asleep because I was obsessed with
my failure to remember this issue prior to committing the new feature.
<grumble, grumble, grumble>

<grin>

Anyhoo.... The issue reported by Jacob is now fixed I believe. Jacob
(and others) please grab the latest from master and test. Thanks!

And, just in case the "<grumble, grumble, grumble>" sticks out more than
the "<grin>", please know that I really am grinning. But more
importantly, know that I very, very much appreciate the timely feedback y'all provide to us. Making a goof in the development build is bad, but not remotely as bad as allowing that goof to make it into a release. You
guys are great!

Take care.
--joanie

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams