[orca-list] slight GUI issue?

Hi
Ok I know this is a bit nit-picking, but for some reason it stands out to me. The new progress bar update selection works great here so far, I've restricted it to the active window which I prefer. But the placement of this option in the preferences GUI seems a bit odd, when tabbing it is after the say all by combo box. Shouldn't it be right there next to all the other progress bar options and before the say all option?

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams