Re: [orca-list] What is a good Linux for ORCA?

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 09:41 -0700, Jon Mason wrote:
I need a good Linux dirstribution for ORCA.  I am only interested in
creating simple text documents and web sites with more of an emphasis
on text than fancy graphics.  I tried Vinux but I had problems with
the voice trurning off during live mode.  I also do not have the
brains to make Ubuntu work with ORCA.

If you install ubuntu with orca turned on in live mode, you should be
done with no problems.
You can try Ubuntu 9.04.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.