Re: [orca-list] Orca and QT4 applications

We will likely need a new script for Qt, but I'm still trying to keep it a goal that the new AT-SPI/D-Bus pyatspi is a drop in replacement for the existing pyatspi (i.e., existing Orca scripts will remain the same). We still have some difficult problems to tackle, however.

Will