Re: [orca-list] A suggestion about orca verbocity

Hi,
Regarding how many items there are in a list or tree view,

 orca 2.7.5 has this feature.

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859