Re: [orca-list] preliminary release of orca audio tutorial

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 11:52 -0300, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:
Hi Krishnakant,

Nice job!!!

Some comments / suggestions:

1) Nice when you say the command used in the laptop layout and in the desktop layout. As a suggestion you
could announce the command using international phonetic character, as for example:
h as in hotel, e as in echo, a as in alpha and etc.
Yes, I might as wel add it.
I wished audacity had some accesibility so that I could do all the
editing myself.
2) In some moments I got the feeling that you were talking away from the microphone because the volume was
low. Perhaps some problem in my configuration.
Or, may be editing mistake?

3) Perhaps it would be interesting announcement at the beginning of the tutorial the distribution, the
version of the orca and the synthesizer used.

Oh yes, actually this is a set of tutorials and I have not finished
editing of the first part which talks about orca preferences.  It is the
first of the series and there was some editing flaws which I have to get
fixt.
I did announce all the said information there but I think your idea is
still good for announcing it at the start of every tutorial.

thanks a lot for your feedback.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.