[orca-list] preliminary release of orca audio tutorial

hello all,
I am just starting to put up some beta (priliminary ) audio tutorials
for absolute beginners on GNU/Linux and orca.
here is one link for the sample and I would love to have some feedback
on this, I must say at the very outset that this is just a sample for
feedback and it is not really final cut.

http://kk.hipatia.net/public/orcatutorial.mp3

It is about the basic commands in orca.
I will upload a few more such samples for test and after feedback make
changes or even re-record if needed.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

this,