Re: [orca-list] preliminary release of orca audio tutorial

Hi Krishnakant,

Nice job!!!

Some comments / suggestions:

1) Nice when you say the command used in the laptop layout and in the desktop layout. As a suggestion you
could announce the command using international phonetic character, as for example:
h as in hotel, e as in echo, a as in alpha and etc.

2) In some moments I got the feeling that you were talking away from the microphone because the volume was
low. Perhaps some problem in my configuration.

3) Perhaps it would be interesting announcement at the beginning of the tutorial the distribution, the
version of the orca and the synthesizer used.
Thanks.

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859