Re: [orca-list] many cpu wakeups with orca

On Mi, Apr 29 2009, Nolan Darilek wrote:

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 13:23 +0000, Willie Walker wrote:

Anyhow, the other option I was going to write about is to modify
pyatspi's registry.py "time.sleep(1e-5)" line to a longer value such as
"time.sleep(1e-3)".  People have reported some success with this with
accerciser, which seems to exhibit the same issue.

Has anyone tested this long-term? Any adverse effects?

I made the change in registry.py after Mike Gorse brought it up on this
list a few weeks ago and haven't discovered any drawbacks yet.

cheers

  Henning