[orca-list] want to try debian and orca

Hi all.
As the subject says, I want to try debian. I'm very happy with how ubuntu works but I have red some good things about debian so why not give it a try on my test machine. I have ran ubuntu most for the simple install and the simple way to get orca up and running. But now I'm more familiar with linux and commands and know little more to try something new, and maybe better solution for my machines. Can anyone put me in the right direction on the web for some guides how to install debian and how to install orca and configure it to work well in debian.
I can use braille display with the install but how do I get that to work.
Yeah, many questions and all of them not orca related so I don't gonna ask more here, so any tips on good resources on the web is very welcome. You can email me direct if you want instead of cluttering down orca list with debian questions.
Many thanks.
Tony