De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Tony Bernedal
Enviado el: jueves, 30 de abril de 2009 9:18
Para: Orca List
Asunto: [orca-list] want to try debian and orca

Hi all.
As the subject says, I want to try debian. I'm very happy with how
ubuntu works but I have red some good things about debian so why not
give it a try on my test machine. I have ran ubuntu most for the simple
install and the simple way to get orca up and running. But now I'm more
familiar with linux and commands and know little more to try something
new, and maybe better solution for my machines.
Can anyone put me in the right direction on the web for some guides how
to install debian and how to install orca and configure it to work well
in debian.
I can use braille display with the install but how do I get that to work. Yeah, many questions and all of
them not orca related so I don't gonna
ask more  here, so any tips on good resources on the web is very welcome. You can email me direct if you want
instead of cluttering down orca list
with debian questions.
Many thanks.
Tony