Re: [orca-list] Can some one give the link to orca specific keyboard commands for thunderbird?

Heh - I would actually say your best bet is Orca+Control+Space, where Orca is Insert or Caps_Lock, depending upon whether you chose the desktop or laptop layout. The reason for this is that the handwritten documentation will most likely always be done after the code has been written.

Will