Re: [orca-list] Something Hanges Orca when lists are large

Yes, I think your description is much the same for me.  I probably
didn't explain it quite clear enough.  It just so happened that the
folders I was working in were long but I was moving files around and
that would, of course, cause the lists to be updated.  I also noticed
the problem to seem less if I only moved/copied one file at a time
instead of a group of them.

I hope the text of this message could shed some clues.  I guess I need
to come up with a clear description for a bug report.  Dunno if these
same messages could be captured in the Orca debug files or not.