Re: [orca-list] Why does the caret get stuck when composing emails?

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 17:24 +0200, hermann wrote:
Hi,
when I compose a mail in various mailers - such as Evolution or
Seamonkey - I have to observe, that the caret is not moved properly by Orca.
In Evolution it gets stuck at the top, and when I've finished writing, I
have to wait till Orca has spelled out the whole text. Then I'm able to
reread the mail.
Yes, I confirm this behaviour.
In addition I can't here orca echo characters or words when I do
backspace or ctrl backspace.

So this is another problem.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.