Re: [orca-list] orca on the ubuntu 9.04 cd

Hi,
Try to create a file called .pulse_a11y_nostart in your home directory.
If I am not wrong, when this file is present in your home directory ubuntu uses alsa instead of pulseaudio and things run much better.

This file is created when ubuntu is installed and accessibility is enabled.