[orca-list] wiki git instructions update

greetings,
I deleted mmy account and registered a new one.  I made my first edit of the Download and Installation page.  I removed the unnecessary instructions for gail.  There's still one SVN passage I'm not sure what to do with.

"You can also tell which version of the Orca sources you pulled from the SVN repository by typing svnversion when you are in the orca source directory that you pulled from SVN using the command above."

Is there a comperable feature in git to tell what branch you are working on?  I'll rummage through the git man pages tomorrow again to see if I can find it, but if anyone knows it off the top of their head it would be good as well.

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.