Re: [orca-list] "Freezing" Orca's flat review

Hello,

Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier <FDMA once es> schrieb am Do, Apr 16, 2009 at 07:46:32 +0200:
Sebastian, that sounds as a good RFE for flat review.
Would be nice to change back to focus tracking mode only when the user presses E.G the switch to focus/flat
review function, and stay at flat review until that happend if the user has flat review activated.
I see pros for the current solution and for the other one. I think the best
would be to activate such a function with a key stroke.

Perhaps this might be a new setting for the preferences dialog.
Can you file this on Bugzilla? http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Is this the right place? It's more a feature request than a bug.

Sebastian