Re: [orca-list] "Freezing" Orca's flat review

-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Sebastian Humenda

Hello,

Dorado MartÃnez, Francisco Javier <FDMA once es> schrieb am Do, Apr 16, 2009 at 07:46:32 +0200:
Sebastian, that sounds as a good RFE for flat review.
Would be nice to change back to focus tracking mode only when the user
presses E.G the switch to focus/flat review function, and stay at flat review until that happend if the user
has flat review activated.
I see pros for the current solution and for the other one. I think the best would be to activate such a
function with a key stroke.

I think the same, so let the user choose or change between this two modes or set it on specific script or
settings for application

Would be interesting in terminal for example when you are flat reviewing the top command output, in this case
information is changing very frecuently and Orca disables the flat review and reports the changes in focus
tracking mode. But if you want to flat review is near imposible.
So in this case I would prefer to flat review information, then switch to focus tracking mode with a
keystroke. Currently Orca has that keystroke to change between flat and focus tracking mode, but also the
focus tracking disables the flat review automatically.

Perhaps this might be a new setting for the preferences dialog. Can you
file this on Bugzilla? http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Is this the right place? It's more a feature request than a bug.

Of course! In bugzilla every enhancement and bugs live for fixing it later. There you can comment, summit
patches, testing etc and when everything is fixed goes to the trunk head and available in the next Orca
release.
First you need to create an account and then fill a little form for submiting the RFE or bug.

HTH

Sebastian

Javier

Este mensaje y cualquier fichero anexo se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario y pueden contener
informaciÃn privilegiada o CONFIDENCIAL. Si no es Vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la
utilizaciÃn, divulgaciÃn y/o copia sin autorizaciÃn està prohibida en virtud de la legislaciÃn vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vÃa y proceda
a su destrucciÃn**
***Antes de imprimir este mensaje o sus anexos, asegÃrese de que es necesario. El medio ambiente està en
nuestra mano***