[orca-list] ssh (x11)

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck with ssh and connecting to an x11 host? eg.
ssh user host -p <port> -Xf gedit
Doesn't work! Which kinda makes sense, I guess you need orca running on
client and server. I have orca running in the shell I was typing this
from. So is there a certain way to get this to work? Or is it not yet
possible for us to access x11 over ssh?

I also tried the above command replacing gedit with orca, to try
and start speech, but got nothing apart from standard speech on my
client.

Thanks,

Daniel.