Re: [orca-list] updating the wiki

Thanks for the instructions.

I don't have the "edit" option.  The first entry after "Page" is "imutible page."  From talking with StormDragon, when I login, "imutible page" should be replaced with "edit."

Uner the "user" heading, there are three links:

* Aerospace1028
* preferences
* logout

I'm presuming that since I can logout, I must be loggd in.  I'm not sure what's wrong.  Did I make a mistake when registering my account?