[orca-list] "Freezing" Orca's flat review

Hello,

I'm using a lot of console applications. If I'm scrolling over the screen and
something happends/the screen is refreshed, Orca jumps back to the Cursor of
the focus tracking mode. That can be useful, but also very nasty. If I'm using
e.g. ircii and I'm reading a line in the middle of the terminal screen and
new text comes from the server, I'm on the bottom of the screen. Is there a
possibility to freeze the screen? I know from other screenreaders, that they
stay on the line and they let the text simply scrolling by.

Thanks
Sebastian