Re: [orca-list] gnowme exhibiting latency while orca running

On 12/04/2009, ashley cox <ash cox talktalk net> wrote:
Hi.

I just went to the add/remove... program in applications menu, when logged
in as root, and went down the list to dolphin file manager. And yes, it's
accessible.

Hey, I did apt-get install dolphin and then start it from the
applications system tools.  But it is not at all accessible, what am I
missing here?
I am pritty interested to know that dolphin being a kde based package
(to my knowledge) is accessible on gnome.
Any one with the info on dolphin accessibility, please right back.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant