[orca-list] wiki help

greetings,
I'm probably more dense than your average bear, I clicked log-in on the orca wiki and registered an account, but I can't seem to figure out how to actually edit a page.  Nothing that explicitly says "edit" and nothing in the combo-box at the end of the page looks like a sinonym.

Could someone please send me some basic instructions on how to modify an existing page?

Thanks:-)

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!