[orca-list] Pidgin crashes always with Ubuntu 9.04 beta release

Dear List!

I already sent this letter with Ubuntu Accessibility List, but I hope
anybody confirm my problem:
When I trying using Pidgin with Orca Screenreader with 9.04, after I
writing first message, pidgin is always crash.
How can be reproducable this problem?
I using Msn protocol:
1. Launch Pidgin and login with msn.
2. Choose any partner and begin chat operation.
3. Write any message. After Orca says the writed first message, Pidgin
is crash. I look this with my two machine (32 bit and 64 bit release),
the problem is present.

Anybody confirm this?
I use now original 2.26.0 Orca release, but I looked the trunk version,
the problem is present my machines.

If this problem is offtopic (not an Orca specific problem or this is not
an Orca bug), sorry my letter.

Attila