Re: [orca-list] wiki help

I have seen the same problem in the past and thus started my own wiki.

Never the less I hope this will clear out soon.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 13:31 -0400, aerospace1028 hotmail com wrote:
greetings,
I'm probably more dense than your average bear, I clicked log-in on
the orca wiki and registered an account, but I can't seem to figure
out how to actually edit a page.  Nothing that explicitly says "edit"
and nothing in the combo-box at the end of the page looks like a
sinonym.

Could someone please send me some basic instructions on how to modify
an existing page?

Thanks:-)