Re: [orca-list] buffering

 I was in discussion with
a couple of people from another mailing list, had to use jaws for a day,
(and hated it), ...

Why?

It has a crappy review screen feature, bad keymaps, and all inclosed
rubbish...
And some other features I didn't particularly like, but this is not the
list for that discussion: why make your own custom scripting language?
That's beyond me.

I didn't read all mails, but I think the first one is a good statement.
My impression in the discussions we had before was often that people
judge very much from their ideological commitments, rather than from their
experience (in fact there were not too much regarding Windows).
But to make a long story short: I doubt that we will ever have such a
feature like buffering, since the majority of the list member, and above
all the Orca team, rejects completely this idea.

I completely agree, if it's not necessary don't add it. As others have
said it will cause problems with pages that update live...

Daniel