Re: [orca-list] Cepstral on Debian

Hi,

Returning to the original question, are you thinking of packaging the swift engine with all of the Cepstral voices from a single language? That sounds like a good idea to help people who aren't comfortable with tar balls. Are you thinking of including a script that would allow the user to register the voices for which they have a key?

Thanks,

dave