Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:00:21 -0600
From: David E. Price <deprice cs utah edu>
To: Vítor Oliveira <vitoroliveira2008 gmail com>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Cepstral on Debian

Hi,

Returning to the original question, are you thinking of packaging the swift
engine with all of the Cepstral voices from a single language?  That sounds
like a good idea to help people who aren't comfortable with tar balls. Are you
thinking of including a script that would allow the user to register the
voices for which they have a key?

Thanks,

dave