Re: [orca-list] open office and orca.

On 25.09.2008 at 15:03:51 Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 03:26:40AM +0900, balaram wrote:
Dear list, I am not able to read the entire document in open office by
giving the read all command.

When I use the + button on the numpad I think it reads from the top of
the screen, so that works, but isn't insert+numpad 2 meant to read
something? That one doesn't work... I'm using latest orca and oo 3.0
from like early this month or something...

You can always review the key strokes by pressing either Orca+space or
Control+Orca+space and check out the keyboard layout tab. The read all
command depends on the chosen layout. By doing this you can make sure
whether you've used the correct key stroke.
Moreover: To be a little more verbose on what you did and what was the
result helps us a lot. Simply stating: "It does not work, why?" makes
it difficault to figure out what might be wrong.
Hermann