[orca-list] Off-Topic: VMWare Fusion - anyone know how to find out what snapshot is currently running

So, in this supposedly completely accessible version of Fusion, there seems
to be no way to know exactly which snapshot your currently running. I saved
hardy before upgrade, and I have a broken Intrepid after upgrade, but
VoiceOver stubbornly refuses to tell me which one I'm running, or let me
choose which one to run.

Anyone have experience doing this kind of this?

-- Rich