Re: [orca-list] open office and orca.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 03:26:40AM +0900, balaram wrote:
Dear list, I am not able to read the entire document in open office by
giving the read all command.

When I use the + button on the numpad I think it reads from the top of
the screen, so that works, but isn't insert+numpad 2 meant to read
something? That one doesn't work... I'm using latest orca and oo 3.0
from like early this month or something...

So maybe you should go report it about this numpad 2 thing if that is
the right key to read all...