I really enjoy using this great extension. I have also labeled a few websites wih were not that accessible.
Best regards,
Christian

On 2008-09-13 at 09:44 Janina Sajka wrote:

Hi, Christian:

Did you do it with the shortcut keys? Or, did you use the context menu?

Janina

Christian writes:
Hi Janina,
I installed Webvisum yesterday on my Ubuntu hardy installation with
Firefox 3 and I was able to use it on a webpage where i had to enter a
captcha. So it's working fine here. I awsn't however notified when the
captcha process was completed. I had to use the orca review commands in
order to find that out.
But I have then changed the settings in Webvisum to display a dialog
instead.
Best regards,
Christian