[orca-list] Tieman Voyager does not work

Hello,

I tried to install a Tieman voyager (braille Terminal) in Ubuntu. It doesn't work.
My  Tieman Voyager has a usb port.
By starting Ubuntu or installing Ubuntu  the auto-detection doe'sn't work.
I tried to install the Tieman Voyager manually, but again it doesn't work.
I think the usb port from the Tieman Voyager is a type whiche does not match with the software from brltty, Orca  and Ubuntu.
The only solution Ihave now is to edit the configf file in the brltty program. (In a text-consol) after editing the configf file and rebooting the computer, i hope the braille terminal will work.
As a visually impaird starter in Linux it is very complicated for me to find and edit the configf file.
Can somebody help me with a procedure or a solution to find and edit the configg gile  in text console?

Best regards,
Michael