Re: [orca-list] installing orca on debian

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 03:31:24PM -0500, Alonzo wrote:

I installed At-spi from SVB a while back. So I'm not sure what files to
delete.
Should i dleete the files in /usr/at-spi? Or... is there a command i can
do in terminal

You'll have to find those files and delete them. On my system, pyatspi is
under /usr/share/pyshared/pyatspi but there could be other files involved
also. I would suggest removing the package first, then deleting whatever
pyatspi files remain, then installing the package.

If you install software manually, you give up the advantage of having the
files tracked by the package manager. As a result, you'll need to find those
files yourself. I can't help any further.